The previous issue of Public Service Magazine includes:
- former District Fiscal Emma Knox explaining how vital the FDA was to her, after she was dismissed for misconduct following a near-fatal car accident;
- an interview with MoD Permanent Secretary Jon Thompson, covering Strategic Defence and Security Review changes and questioning how he can attract the skills required;
- reports from the FDA's 'into leadership' conferences;
- information about - and contact details for - members of the union's Executive Committee;
- opinions from Keystone National Officer Wynne Parry and Alice Martin of the New Economics Foundation;
- an update on the union's organising and recruitment work, from FDA and Keystone Organiser Becky Billington; and
- the Work section, including My Working Week, Revolving Door and My Alternative Career.