The Autumn 2016 issue of Public Service Magazine includes:
- PSM editor Kay Hender sits down for an interview with Ministry of Justice Permanent Secretary and Civil Service Race Champion Richard Heaton to talk ministerial directions and increasing diversity.
- General Secretary Dave Penman provides details of the FDA's Civil Service Compensation Scheme negotiations.
- Reports from the London and Leeds Women into Leadership events and details of other FDA and Keystone events.
- Your Executive Committee: a guide to the union's structure and an introduction to the members and role of the EC.
- Jon Restell explains why Managers in Partnership welcomes the Department of Health's comprehensive workforce strategy for the NHS.
You can read and download the magazine here.