The nominations for the 2021 Impact Award are now open – you can put in nominations for any member, rep or branch who you think has made an impact to improve FDA members’ working lives.
There is lots of fantastic work going on and our Impact Award is our way of recognising that work and saying thank you.
You can nominate a member, representative or branch who you think has made a difference in one (or more) of the following areas:
- Campaign: where a campaign has been run in a local area resulting in engaging members and/or a win on an issue.
- Engagement: members have been engaged to become more involved in the FDA, with high participation in branch structures/surveys or regular successful events.
- Branch development: introducing new forms of communication, recruiting members to the committee, increasing branch activity.
- Recruitment: where a large number of new members have been recruited, declining membership has been reversed, or where members have been recruited from unengaged areas or despite challenging circumstances.
- Casework: where a significant win has been achieved, a win on a difficult case or a win on a case that has resulted in wider change in the department.
- Negotiation: where a win has been achieved for members through negotiations with the employer.
To nominate an outstanding member, workplace rep or branch please complete this form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Monday 12th April.